Book Now from £22.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
Do not miss Mischief’s award-winning ‘masterpiece of malfunction’ (The Times) THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG as it crashes into its ninth chaotic year in the West End at the Duchess Theatre.
You all know the classic whodunnit story, there has been a murder at a country manor and an inspector is set on the case to find who the culprit is. However, when this plot is given to the accident-prone thespians at The Cornley Drama Society, everything that can go wrong… does!
The actors and crew battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences! Do you ever find out who murdered Charles Haversham? You’ll have to see for yourself!
Experience total mayhem and enjoy the perfect slice of escapist comedy, guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter.
*** There is more information for ticket-holders in our Mischief Tickets Help Centre ***
Circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, including the terms and conditions of sale. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON E-TICKETS AND ENTRY
- Approximately 72 hours prior to the performance, the venue will send you their online check-in link via email from Nimax Theatres. If you have not received this email by then, click here.
- Follow the link to confirm your attendance. When you have confirmed, Nimax Theatres will send your e-tickets. If you have not received your e-ticket 24 hours before the performance please click here.
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will issue e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis.
- If you are no longer able to make the performance, we can offer an exchange in the form of a Mischief Exchange E-Card - please click here for more details. To qualify for this, your request must be completed by the original booker no later than 48 hours prior to the performance time.
- If you are no longer able to make the performance and it is now past the deadline specified above, we may still be able to help. Please click here for more details.
About Mischief Tickets
Mischief Tickets is an official ticketing service directly authorised by the creators of Mischief and the venue. You can find out more by visiting our Mischief Tickets Help Centre.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact Nimax Theatres directly: 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
British Sign Language - Friday 1st March 2024 7:30pm
Captioned - Sunday 17th March 2024 3pm
Audio Described - Friday 8th March 2024 7:30pm
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Robert: Rolan Bell
Chris: Daniel Cech-Lucas
Jonathan: Luke Dayhill
Sandra: Lucy Doyle
Trevor: Gavin Dunn
Annie: Iona Fraser
Dennis: Keith Ramsay
Max: Ross Virgo
Understudies: Harry Bradley, Elliot Goodhill, Rosie Meek, Hisham Abdel Razek, Tommi Vicky
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
Please visit our Mischief Tickets Help Centre
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls M1 and L15 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online check-in is required for this event. You will receive an email from NIMAX Theatres approximately 72 hours before the performance start time. If you successfully complete the online check-in, NIMAX Theatres will send you e-tickets for admission.
- Suitable For Children
Age recommendation: 8+
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Now booking until 3rd November 2024
Tuesday to Friday at 7:30pm
Saturday at 2:30pm & 7.30pm
Sunday at 3:00pm & 7:00pm
Please note times may vary during holidays and half-terms - check the calendar page for more information.
- Where Do I Go
Duchess Theatre, 3-5 Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5LA