Book Now from £22.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Online Check-in will be required for all bookers for this event. The venue is introducing an airline-style online check-in
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres - Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances.
- If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead. You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange Facility (see below)
The Cornley Polytechnic Drama Society are putting on a 1920s murder mystery, but as the title suggests, everything that can go wrong... does! The accident-prone thespians battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences!
Given 5 stars from The Daily Mail, called a ‘Gut-busting hit' by the New York Times and with celebrity endorsements from the likes of Ant and Dec as the 'funniest show we've seen! If you can get a ticket go’, what are you waiting for?
Now stumbling through its eighth catastrophic year, THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter!
IT’S AS THOUGH THE MOUSETRAP HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY MONTY PYTHON - WHATSONSTAGE
A MASTERPIECE OF MALFUNCTION – THE TIMES
I FEARED I WAS GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE – THE DAILY MAIL
- Access Information
For access information please contact by email: email@example.com or phone on 0330 333 4815.
3rd Dec 2021 7.30pm - Audio Described
11th Dec 2021 2.30pm - British Sign Language
18th Dec 2021 2.30pm - Captioned
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
The West End cast includes:
- David Kirkbride Robert
- Ross Green Chris
- Ciara Morris Annie
- Milo Clarke Max
- Michael Keane Dennis
- Blayar Benn Trevor
- Elan James Jonathan
- Ellie Morris Sandra
The understudies are Tom Bulpett, Oliver Clayton, Antonia Salib and Jack Michael Stacey.
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls N1 and J14 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you must contact us by email no later than 10am on the morning of your performance.
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday to Saturday at 7:30pm
Saturday at 2:30pm
Sunday at 3:00pm & 7:00pm
- Where Do I Go
3-5 Catherine Street
London, WC2B 5LA.
By Tube- Covent Garden