Book Now from £22.00
The Play That Goes Wrong
Do not miss Mischief’s award-winning ‘masterpiece of malfunction’ (The Times) THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG as it crashes into its ninth chaotic year in the West End at the Duchess Theatre.
You all know the classic whodunnit story, there has been a murder at a country manor and an inspector is set on the case to find who the culprit is. However, when this plot is given to the accident-prone thespians at The Cornley Drama Society, everything that can go wrong… does!
The actors and crew battle against all odds to make it through to their final curtain call, with hilarious consequences! Do you ever find out who murdered Charles Haversham? You’ll have to see for yourself!
Experience total mayhem and enjoy the perfect slice of escapist comedy, guaranteed to leave you aching with laughter.
*** There is more information for ticket-holders, including information and updates on the National Rail Strikes, in our Mischief Tickets Help Centre ***
Circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, including the terms and conditions of sale. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON E-TICKETS AND ENTRY
- 72 hours before your performance you will receive an email with a confirmation of attendance check-in link from NIMAX Theatres. For example, if your performance commences at 8pm on a Saturday, the venue will email you at approximately 8pm on Wednesday - Please look out for this email from NIMAX Theatres also checking your junk mail folders in case it is sent there in error. If you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please click here.
- The online check-in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance. If you confirm this via the online check-in, NIMAX Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please click here.
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed online check-in for admittance. Please make sure you have your NIMAX-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
All tickets are sold on a non-refundable basis, exchanges are available under the Terms and Conditions below.
- If you are no longer able to make the performance, we can offer an exchange in the form of a Mischief Exchange E-Card - please click here for more details. To qualify for this, your request must be completed by the original booker no later than 48hrs prior to the performance time.
- If you are no longer able to make the performance and it is now past the deadline specified above, we may still be able to help. Please click here for more details.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact Nimax Theatres directly: 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
British Sign Language - Sunday 15th January 2023 3pm, Friday 24th March 2023 7.30pm, Friday 8th September 2023 7.30pm and Sunday 1st October 2023 3pm
Captioned - Friday 3rd February 2023 7.30pm, Sunday 17th September 2023 3pm and Friday 6th October 2023 7.30pm
Audio Described - Friday 9th December 2022 7.30pm, Sunday 5th March 2023 3pm, Friday 22nd September 2023 7.30pm and Sunday 15th October 2023 3pm
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
- Tendai Humphrey Sitima - Robert
- Mikhail Sen - Chris
- Ashh Blackwood - Annie
- Scott Hunter - Max
- Jaouhar Ben Ayed - Dennis
- Tomisin Ajani - Trevor
- Oliver Mott - Jonathan
- Anya De Villiers - Sandra
- Understudies: Roisin Fahey, Charlie Richards, Stuart Vincent, Emily Waters, Jack Whittle
The appearance of any performer is subject to change and may be affected by contracts, holiday, illness, or events beyond the producers' control. If in doubt, please check with the Box Office before booking.
2 hours and 5 minutes including one 20 minute interval.
Please visit our Mischief Tickets Help Centre
- Good To Know
The theatre is fitted with a Williams Sound hearing assistance system. Headsets are available on a first come first served basis.
Stalls N1 and J14 provide wheelchair spaces, with companion seats adjacent.
There are Ladies and Gentlemen’s toilets on all levels.
No suitcase storage at the venue.
- How Does It Work
Online check-in is required for this event. You will receive an email from NIMAX Theatres approximately 72 hours before the performance start time. If you successfully complete the online check-in, NIMAX Theatres will send you e-tickets for admission.
- Suitable For Children
Age recommendation: 8+
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Now booking until 29th October 2023.
Tuesday to Friday at 7:30pm
Saturday at 2:30pm & 7.30pm
Sunday at 3:00pm & 7:00pm
Please note times may vary during holidays and half-terms - check the calendar page for more information.
- Where Do I Go
Duchess Theatre, 3-5 Catherine Street, London, WC2B 5LA