Book Now from £37.50
Magic Goes Wrong
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Online Check-in will be required for all bookers for this event. The venue is introducing an airline-style online check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres - Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances.
- If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead. You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange Facility (see below)
Mischief conjures up the grand return of MAGIC GOES WRONG, now reappearing at the Apollo Theatre from 21 October.
Join a hapless gang of moderately skilled and accident-prone magicians presenting a charity fundraiser. As the accidents spiral out of control, so does their fundraising target!
Created with Magic legends Penn & Teller, this evening of grand illusion with breath-taking tricks and typical Mischief comedy is guaranteed to make you laugh, gasp and cry.
MAGIC GOES WRONG opened to critical acclaim and was nominated for Best Entertainment or Comedy at the 2020 Olivier Awards. Be astounded and surprised this winter with tickets to a magic show like no other.
Penn & Teller won’t be appearing on stage.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ
- Cancellation Policy
SPECIAL FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE FACILITY
Under current circumstances, the venue is allowing additional flexibility so that you can book with confidence even if circumstances may change after your booking or if you are unable to be admitted following the check in process.
Provided you inform us by email no later than 10am on the day of the performance you are booked for to request an exchange, we will be able to arrange a free and flexible exchange in the form of a Mischief Exchange Card which can be redeemed for a future performance of the same or a different Mischief West End production.
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Two hours and thirty minutes, including a 20 minute interval
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you must contact us by email no later than 10am on the morning of your performance.
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
12+ | Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted
Tuesday to Friday – 7.30pm
Saturday – 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Sunday – 3pm and 7pm
Monday 20 Dec – No show
Tuesday 21 Dec – 7.30pm
Wednesday 22 Dec – 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Thursday 23 Dec – 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Friday 24 Dec – 3pm
Saturday 25 Dec – No show
Sunday 26 Dec – 3pm & 7pm
Monday 27 Dec – No show
Tuesday 28 Dec – 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Wednesday 29 Dec – 7.30pm
Thursday 30 Dec – 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Friday 31 Dec – No show
Saturday 1 Jan – 2.30pm & 7.30pm
Sunday 2 Jan 3pm & 7pm
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ