Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
Magic Goes Wrong
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Online Check-in will be required for all bookers for this event. The venue is introducing an airline-style online check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres. For example, if your performance commences at 8pm on a Saturday, the venue will email you at approximately 8pm on Thursday - Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances.
- If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead.
- You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange Facility more information can be found hereWhilst face covering are no longer mandatory, we respectfully ask audience members aged 11 and above to wear a face covering, fully covering the nose and mouth, whilst inside the theatre – except when eating or drinking or if you are exempt.
'JOYOUSLY SILLY AND ENTIRELY WONDERFUL' Stephen Fry
LAST CHANCE to see the carnage unfold at MAGIC GOES WRONG in London.
Created by Mischief with Magic legends Penn & Teller, do not miss an evening of grand illusion packed full of breath-taking tricks and side-splitting Mischief comedy.
Join a hapless gang of moderately skilled and accident-prone magicians presenting a charity fundraiser. As the mishaps spiral out of control, so does their fundraising target.
Be astounded and surprised at a magic show like no other as reality disappears in this pure feast for the imagination!
Final magical weeks now playing before vanishing 27 Feb from London's Apollo Theatre.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Two hours and thirty minutes, including a 20 minute interval
- Good To Know
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS APPLY - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION ABOVE
Online Check-in will be required for all bookers for this event.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you must contact us by email no later than 10am on the morning of your performance.
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday to Friday – 7.30pm
Saturday – 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Sunday – 3pm and 7.30pm
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ