Book Now from £20.00
Magic Goes Wrong
****SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW****
These performances are scheduled to take place under special conditions. Please see below for the conditions which currently apply to these performances. Because circumstances and regulations may change between your purchase and the performance date, the terms and conditions may change. We will always try to inform you if changes affect a performance you have booked for but we also recommend that you visit this site to stay up to date on current conditions.
From Monday 13 December Covid-Passes will need to be presented as a condition of entry to the theatre. Therefore, if you are 18 years of age or older, you will need to provide any of the following documentation for entry to the theatre;
NHS COVID Pass on a smart device
NHS COVID Pass letter
Fully completed vaccination card
International equivalents will be accepted
Proof of a negative rapid lateral flow test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
Proof of a negative PCR test within the last 48 hours (via text or email).
You can find out more information regarding the NHS Covid Pass here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/
NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
These will be used to communicate important pre-show procedures to you and any changes in conditions after your purchase. Please make sure you provide us with a correct email address when confirming your booking and please keep checking your junk mail just in case any correspondence is sent there in error.
SPECIAL ENTRY CONDITIONS
Online Check-in will be required for all bookers for this event. The venue is introducing an airline-style online check-in.
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres. For example, if your performance commences at 8pm on a Saturday, the venue will email you at approximately 8pm on Thursday - Please look out for this email and if you do not receive it 48 hours before you are due to attend the show please contact us by email
- The check in requires you to confirm that there is no reason of which you are aware why you or anyone in your party cannot attend the performance under current circumstances.
- If you confirm this via the check in link, Nimax Theatres will email you an e-ticket for admittance. If you have not received your e-ticket from the venue 24 hours before the performance please contact us by email
- Please note that your confirmation email is not your ticket. The venue will only accept the e-ticket sent after the completed check in process for admittance. Please make sure you have your Nimax-issued e-ticket ready when you arrive at the theatre.
- If you are unable meet the check in requirements, Nimax Theatres will not admit you to the theatre and will direct you to contact us by email instead.
- You must contact us by email before 10am on the day of the performance booked to take advantage of the Special Flexible Exchange Facility more information can be found here
- Face masks MUST be worn at all times whilst in the Theatre by anyone aged 11 years and over, unless they are eating, drinking, or exempt.
Mischief conjures up the grand return of MAGIC GOES WRONG, now reappearing at the Apollo Theatre from 21 October.
Join a hapless gang of moderately skilled and accident-prone magicians presenting a charity fundraiser. As the accidents spiral out of control, so does their fundraising target!
Created with Magic legends Penn & Teller, this evening of grand illusion with breath-taking tricks and typical Mischief comedy is guaranteed to make you laugh, gasp and cry.
MAGIC GOES WRONG opened to critical acclaim and was nominated for Best Entertainment or Comedy at the 2020 Olivier Awards. Be astounded and surprised this winter with tickets to a magic show like no other.
Penn & Teller won’t be appearing on stage.
- Access Information
For Accessibility information please contact 0330 333 4815 or email@example.com
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ
- Cancellation Policy
There is no entitlement to a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
Two hours and thirty minutes, including a 20 minute interval
- Good To Know
Covid Passports, or proof of a negative test need to be presented before entry
Face masks MUST be worn at all times whilst in the Theatre by anyone aged 11 years and over, unless they are eating, drinking, or exempt.
- How Does It Work
Online Check-in will be required for this event
- 48 hours before your performance you will receive a pre-visit email with a check-in link from Nimax Theatres
- You will be required to confirm that members of your party do not have Covid-19 symptoms - if you cannot confirm this you must contact us by email no later than 10am on the morning of your performance.
- Email address - this will be used to communicate pre-show procedures to you, and provide e-tickets on completion of check-in.
- The venue will only accept E-ticket for admittance
- Nimax Theatres will provide you with a contactless e-tickets upon completion of “check-in”.
- Suitable For Children
Children under the age of 5 years old cannot be admitted
Please note children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years of age.
Tuesday to Friday – 7.30pm
Saturday – 2.30pm and 7.30pm
Sunday – 3pm and 7.30pm
Shaftesbury Ave, Soho, London W1D 7EZ